Tsegi - sacred journey

Tsegi - sacred journey

Thursday, June 25, 2009

thinkTANK Photo

".... and now, a word from our sponsor". At the risk of being too commercial, I just wanted to pass along a recommendation and an offer.

A couple months ago, I purchased from thinkTank, their digital holster 20 for my D200, and the lens changer 25 modular bag for my extra lens. After two months of hiking all over the place with these bags, I have to say I am very impressed. So impressed that I decided to become an affiliate of thinkTANK. What does that mean to you ? Well, if you are looking for some professional photographic bags for any use, consider thinkTANK, because ..... if you click on this link, http://www.thinktankphoto.com/affiliate (or the one in the sidebar), you will be directed to an affiliate page. You will see a box that says "enter code". If you enter my special code of AP-323, you will be entitled to a free camera bag, if your order totals $50 or over. Simple. From time to time, as a reminder, I will be posting any items of interest from thinkTANK, as well, whether it's a new bag, a new offer, or just some new photography news in general.

So.... there you have it. If you are considering a new camera bag, or lens bag, please consider thinkTANK.

No comments: