Tsegi - sacred journey

Tsegi - sacred journey

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just one of "those" walks




Every now and then, I find it necessary to just get away from this sometimes crazy world for a couple hours, and do nothing but walk and soak up all that mother earth has to offer. Yesterday afternoon was one of those times, so I found myself walking through the rocks around willow lake in Prescott. As I walked down this little path at the base of this rock cliff, I came around a corner to find my own "private" lagoon. It literally was like walking through a door into another place. I must have spent a couple hours there, just exploring, enjoying the scampering lizards, and hundreds (probably thousands) of little blue dragonflys darting about.

By the time I got back to my car, I felt rejuvenated. I'm very thankful that I have a place so close that I can go to anytime I want and just get away. Every one should have a place like that to recharge their soul.

No comments: