Tsegi - sacred journey

Tsegi - sacred journey

Sunday, June 7, 2009

New England vacation


We just got back from a week vacation in vermont/new hampshire/maine, and had a great time. Visiting with family and friends, and seeing all the different shades of green and lots of water. But I'm pretty sure that I'll never move back there. I really feel at home in the wide open spaces of the southwest, not to mention all the sunshine and warm temps. Had to show this photo... this car pulled up to the restaurant where we had lunch in Damariscotta Maine with our very dear friends, Stephen and Priscilla. I call it my "everyday ride in the rain in Maine V12 $250,000 supercar". No, really. I love this image because this car is "driven"... not some garage queen that only comes out on sunny days, and then just to go around the block to keep the miles down, but still get alittle exercise, but not enough to increase depreciation !

Anyway, we did have a really good time, and hopefully will be going back again soon.

No comments: