Tsegi - sacred journey

Tsegi - sacred journey

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Just out for a drive - ended up at Wupatki

Just out enjoying the day at one of my most favorite places when I just want to get away and enjoy the grandeur and the quiet.  Met up with a very interesting fellow from Connecticut in a porsche at Lomaki.  He was driving a '91 Carrera 4 (all wheel drive) and having a great visit.  When I caught up with him again at the Citadel, I had to snap this image of his porsche, and where he had parked.  It's the little things that put a smile on my face.
 
In addition, thought I'd share some images from the day.  Started out cloudy, but ended up with these great wispys in the blue sky.  Lots of people around so I had to be patient, but in a place like this, that's easy to do.



 
 
 

No comments: