Tsegi - sacred journey

Tsegi - sacred journey

Friday, June 25, 2010

I'M BACK !! (not that I was really gone)

So..... what's been going on ?  I've been busy getting accepting into different juried shows around the country; received 1st and 2nd place awards at a juried show in Sedona;  have been making new "friends" on facebook;  am getting to know a really good friend in Michael Morris who is a very talented large format photographer and from whom I am constantly learning;  and have made a few trips to the Taos New Mexico area.  There, I have met numerous photographers whose work I very much respect.

So..... in the process of this activity, I have neglected this blog site into near oblivion !  No more... I am back.  I am going to restart making regular posts and updates here, and provide links to information and photographers that I wish to share.  So far, it has been a very busy year, photographically and personally.  It is my intention that within a few months a clear direction will have been established, and I am very excited about the possibilities.

In the meantime, I have attached two images from my recent New Mexico travels.  I hope you enjoy them.

No comments: