Tsegi - sacred journey

Tsegi - sacred journey

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Whew ! what a month !


March is a great month. Not only the start of Spring, and all green things growing, but this is becoming a very busy month, workwise. First, I have the New Frontiers show continuing through the entire month. I've been getting good responses from that show and hopefully, it will open up other opportunities. Second, I've gotten two larger pieces juried into the current exhibition at the Sedona Arts Center. Pearl and I attended the opening night reception this past friday, and I was very gratified with the comments I received. I was also invited to submit my work for consideration of display on a semi-permanent basis. And thirdly, I was just notified that a piece I had submitted to the "Keep Sedona Beautiful" group has been awarded Honorable Mention, and will be on display March 27th with the other winning photos at a public reception.

WHEW !!! This is great ! I really like being busy like this and hope it continues. Now to search for more opportunities.

No comments: