Tsegi - sacred journey

Tsegi - sacred journey

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Confirmations


It's always great when providence, spirit, karma, whatever you want to call it, gives you a message where and when you least expect it. Pearl and I were out exploring again today at someplace new north of Paulden, and found ourselves in a dry creek bed of lava rock doing what we do best, wandering, when we walked through a tunnel and on the other side, discovered some great colorful graffiti. Now I understand graffiti is vandalism, but this was in an area of very low exposure... and some very clever stuff. From there, we made our way downstream to a very high railroad overpass and on the overpass, perhaps two hundred feet above us was the graffiti that I've shown here. It wasn't until I got home, and looked at it, that I read what it said. "ASK". How many times have you, as I have been all too often, simply not taken the time to ask? Ask for directions .... ask for help .... ask for understanding .... It just made me stop and think, and tell myself that it is ok to ask.


What a great weekend this has been !

1 comment:

abrah said...

If only all the signs we receive could be as straightforward as this one! Definitely a good reminder. I think "asking" is one of the most difficult things to do, and yet is one of the only things you can do to get what you need.