Tsegi - sacred journey

Tsegi - sacred journey

Friday, January 16, 2009

Fitting In


I've been thinking alot lately about a new project. "Hozhq encompasses the notions of connectedness, reciprocity, balance, and completeness that underpin contextually oriented views of health and well-being" (Stokols, 1991). I've felt that connectivity with the land and the people (ancient and present) ever since we made the move to this area. Everytime we go out on a hike, we can breathe it. It's very alive. I really want to try to share that feeling, that awareness, that connectivity through my photography.

Like I said in my previous post, this year is a time of change and opportunities, and I want to make the most of it. But sometimes, "making the most" of something simply entails stopping, breathing, and "seeing".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you've done well, grasshopper!

i still think you should do more car photos, low-riders, etc. you have the knack for it and the interest in cars.