Tsegi - sacred journey

Tsegi - sacred journey

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

WOW !!


Just got back from a "worldwind tour" of the NW corner of Oregon and into Washington. What a place ! Such diversity .... I really can see why people move there. Granted, I was there under postcard perfect weather conditions, but still the water, and mountains, and trees, and ocean, all different from any I've seen. Having said that, though, parts of it did remind me of upperstate Maine, the dairy farms of Vermont. But, the people are friendly and courteous, the waterfalls are amazing, the ocean changes from day to day, and they have pirates ! Four days of travel and sightseeing was way too short. I took 700 photos and I'm still sorting through them, but I definitely will be planning a longer visit in the near future. Like New England, Autumn and Spring must be spectacular. If you ever have the opportunity to go to that part of the country, do not hesitate. Around every corner, you'll be saying "wow" !

No comments: